This is Mobility
Car sharing is the clever way to be mobile. Whenever you want – without the commitments that owning your own car entails. Mobility has 2'650 vehicles waiting for you at 1'380 stations throughout Switzerland. Around the clock and on a self-service basis.
Make use of the benefits:
- The hourly rates and kilometre rates include everything: fuel, servicing, cleaning, repairs, Swiss motorway toll sticker, third party, comprehensive and passenger insurance, road tax, parking space rental and VAT.
- You obtain a detailed invoice. No hidden extras.
- Reserve your Mobility vehicle around the clock: over the internet, by Mobile-Reservation, App or phone.
- At your chosen station use your Mobility Card to unlock your reserved vehicle, then simply drive off.
- With a choice of 9 vehicle categories there’s always the right vehicle for every need.
- All vehicles can be reserved for periods lasting from one hour to several days.
- Mobility is the cost-effective way to be mobile.
- Compared with owning your own car, with the combination of Mobility and public transport you save between CHF 3'000.– and CHF 5'000.– a year.
- All Mobility vehicles are regularly cleaned and serviced.
- As an active car sharer you are helping the environment: car sharers help save 298 kg CO2 on average per year.
- Thanks to car sharing with Mobility there are 23‘000 fewer cars on the roads each year.
- Mobility provides you with an energyefficient fleet of cars.
- With voluntary carbon offsetting you can compensate your journey’s carbon emissions according to mileage.